Thursday, June 21, 2007

Babe in the hood

By the way, new child in the house. Born in the dining room (hope he doesn't turn out to be fat, or this will be a running joke that secretly pains him forever).

As far as his looks, a friend wheeled out the old Winston Churchill analogy. I think it's time we agree it was WC who looked like a baby,




not the other way around. Also, I only know the man from news reels, but I remember less rooting and meconium.

Rooting: baby-bird-like mouth gaping meant to elicit nipple insertion (atn. WC experts: I don't want to know)

Meconium: Newborn tar poop. See CUSPIDOR -- CONTENTS

Cuspidor: Spittoon

Cuspidor -- Contents: Mouth meconium. See FISHERMAN'S BONES -- TEXAS TARTAR SAUCE

Fisherman's bones: Completely normal potato salad

Fisherman's bones -- Texas tartar sauce: Too disgusting to describe. See CIRCUS PEANUTS

Oh, and by the other way, I got the long shoes job. And the guy who hired me resigned like the next day. Long shoe intimidation factor: 10.

No comments: